Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Procrastination quotes

Abraham Lincoln: 

The leading rule for the lawyer, as for the man of every other calling, is diligence. Leave nothing for to-morrow which can be done to-day.

Anne Frank: 

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.

Douglas Adams: 

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Douglas Adams: 

I love deadlines. Especially the whooshing sound they make as they pass by.

Fred Brooks: 

How does a project get to be a year behind schedule? One day at a time.

John Andrew Holmes: 

Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action, where it often substitutes for both.

Mary Todd Lincoln: 

My evil genius Procrastination has whispered me to tarry 'til a more convenient season.

Pearl S. Buck: 

I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.

Unknown: 

The Procrastinator's Creed:

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already. 

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'BrownGuitar' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008