Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"predictable"

I was browsing the lowercase L blog (a problem much more common than I initially guessed) and the proprietor there, William, posted this letter from Mark "Hollywood" Hatten about his potential paternity of Anna Nicole's young daughter. 

I am somehow not surprised that this silliness includes punctuation errors.

The letter is littered with semi-amusing errors, including the eggregious lower-case l among upper-case letters. But it also includes "sperm sample" in questionable quotation marks. (Highlighted in a different color even). See below:


A classic case of quotation marks for emphasis, I'm sure. I'm trying to think of something funny to say that's not innapropriate, and I've got nothing. A little help, readers?

0 comments:

Blogger template 'BrownGuitar' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008