Wednesday, August 6, 2008

hell quotes

Dante Aleghieri: 

The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of great moral crises maintain their neutrality.

Emily Dickinson: 

Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson: 

My life closed twice before its close;
  It yet remains to see
If Immortality unveil
  A third event to me,
So huge, so hopeless to conceive,
  As these that twice befell.
Parting is all we know of heaven,
  And all we need of hell.

Isaac Asimov: 

I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.

John Calvin: 

The torture of a bad conscience is the hell of a living soul. 

John Milton: 

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.

John Milton: 

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.

Mark Twain: 

Travel has no longer any charm for me. I have seen all the foreign countries I want to except heaven & hell & I have only a vague curiosity about one of those.

Mark Twain: 

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Ralph Waldo Emerson: 

To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven.

Winston Churchill: 

If you're going through hell, keep going.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'BrownGuitar' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008